We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Dutch Content Marketer in Lisbon
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products and managing their personal finances. We aim to provide consumers the much-needed transparency and customization in a complex financial world.
We are growing rapidly since our launch in 2015 and are looking for ambitious and smart talent to join our team!
TopCompare.be is part of CompareGlobalGroup, the largest financial comparison group worldwide with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of banking, insurance, telco and other home services providers. We saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with more than EUR 20 million in funding from Ace & Company, Pacific Century Group, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
Your goals will be to
- Build a powerful brand
- Grow a community around the brand that both appreciates and contributes to our platforms, revolving around personal finance and saving money
- Excel at Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Create media and marketing partnerships
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Promote our brand name and concept to achieve maximum organic exposure online
- Be responsible for creating great content via extensive research into the market trend and products
- Be creating and positioning top quality onsite and offsite content
- Understand the different social media channels and their importance
- Work in a challenging, fun and international working environment
You should be
- Organized and structured, eye for detail and quality, strong communicator, team player, innovative, ambitious, ready to take responsibility for your own results
- Proven written and editorial skills
- Strong interest in digital marketing, experience with managing multiple digital content formats and channels
- 1 to 5 years of academic background within communication, marketing, journalism, translation, languages or business.
- Fluent in French and English (written and orally)
- EU passport holder, or owner of a Portuguese work visa
To apply please send us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Content Marketer”