PHP developer | Lisbon, Portugal
CompareEuropeGroup is one of Europe’s fastest growing financial management platforms for insurance, banking, and telco products.
Headquartered in London, CompareEuropeGroup helps people across Europe save time and money and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, personal loans, credit cards, broadband subscriptions and other home services.
The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 50 partners in Europe and employs more than 100 people in five offices.
You will be a part of a multidisciplinary team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and delivering.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for developing services that interchange of data between the server and the consumers. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of a highly transactional API thus ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from several consumers as well as to be responsible for integrating with Providers from multiple countries.
- Writing clean and performant code
- Producing detailed specifications
- Integration with Providers APIs
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Contribute to improve our development and team process.
- 3+ years’ proven experience with PHP, Laravel and NGINX, RDS (Postgres/MySQL/GIT)
- 5+ years’ experience in software development
- Knowledge of design patterns and Test Driven Development.
- Knowledge of how to make and interact with RESTful, SOAP APIs
- Working experience in JAVA language is a plus
- Working experience in AGILE methodologies is a plus
- Proficient in English
Number of available vacancies:1
Start date: as soon as possible