Quality Analyst | Lisbon, Portugal (2 vacancies available)
CompareEuropeGroup is one of Europe’s fastest growing financial management platforms for insurance, banking, and telco products.
Headquartered in London, CompareEuropeGroup helps people across Europe save time and money and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, personal loans, credit cards, broadband subscriptions and other home services.
We are here to build the winning platform in our markets and most recently raised our Series A funding round from a suite of top-tier investors, including amongst others Nova Founders Capital, ACE & Company (investors in Uber, Pinterest, etc.), Peter Thiel (founder of PayPal), Mark Pincus (founder of Zynga), and others. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 50 partners in Europe and employs more than 100 people in six offices.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Europe as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
We are looking for talented QA testers, who have an eye for top quality products. You will be working as part of an Agile Scrum team and will apply your functional testing experience, bug reporting and tracking experience. You are passionate about technology and finance, and are looking for a dynamic growing platform to develop your career.
- Ensure ability to write and maintain test plans and test cases.
- Collaborate with developers on issue resolution. Follow through on issue management life cycle including logging, tracking, and verifying the issues.
- Conduct functional testing for both manual and automated testing of the system.
- Ensure full test coverage of all functional requirements with traceability between test cases and requirements.
- You would be trained and upskill to be responsible for developing well designed automation frameworks and test scripts. You will automate our functional test cases into automated test scripts which would help accelerate testing efforts.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, track and coordinate testing activities in the scrum teams.
- Execute test cases and document test results and problem logs.
- Coordinate with Developers and Product Managers in the testing process.
- 3+ years working as a QA tester.
- Experience in web or mobile application testing.
- Fluent English, good report writing and presentation skills.
- Proven understanding of Software testing life cycle.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- Familiarity with any defect-tracking tool like JIRA is desired.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Experience in using software test automation tools is a definite plus.
- Extensive training with Selenium.
Number of available vacancies: 2