As a member of the Product development team in the amazing Lisbon, you will help drive financial and operational efficiency across the entire CompareEuropeGroup business unit.
Headquartered in London with regional offices in Lisbon, Brussels, Helsinki and Copenhagen, CompareEuropeGroup helps people across Europe save time and money and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, personal loans, credit cards, broadband subscriptions and other home services.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Europe as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
We are looking for a strong Product Business Analysts to help us define our product strategy and roadmaps. You will be working as part of an agile product development team and will apply your system and data analysis experience to defining our products of the future. You are passionate about technology and finance and are looking for a dynamic growing platform to develop your career.
- Working closely with end users across many functional groups (Engineering, Marketing, etc.) to interpret business needs and translate these into process and/or IT system requirements
- Helping to deploy, update, and maintain new system tools related to data gathering and analysis, through internal system testing; co-ordination of user acceptance testing; updating process definitions; training delivery; data entry; documentation;
- Create elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis for major and minor projects
- Define configuration specifications and non-functional requirements for all third-party integrations
- Maintain timely communications to business stakeholders throughout the project life cycle to ensure common understanding of the requirements and the impact to the business area
You must have…
- 1 to 3y work experience as Product Analyst / Business Analyst
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Digital experience in Digital Transformation, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, O2O Digital Channels, etc.
- Degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related area
- Fluency in written and spoken English
You must be…
- Meticulous and thorough, while having an eye for the bigger picture
- A good communicator, with the ability to express yourself clearly and effectively
- Customer-oriented, having what’s best for the customer as your first priority
- Positive, optimistic and curious
Start date: as soon as possible.