We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
PR & Content Manager | Brussels, Belgium
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products and managing their personal finances. We aim to provide consumers the much-needed transparency and customization in a complex financial world.
We are growing rapidly since our launch in 2015 and are looking for ambitious and smart talent to join our team!
TopCompare.be is part of CompareGlobalGroup, the largest financial comparison group worldwide with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of banking, insurance, telco and other home services providers. We saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with more than EUR 20 million in funding from Ace & Company, Pacific Century Group, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
Your goals will be to
- Develop content around personal finance and home services for wide-range press and media coverage
- Build a powerful brand and communities around our mission to help people to make smarter choices about their money
- Ensure quality of the content produced by the content team
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Develop PR content backed by research and basic financial analyses
- Supervise, structure and review PR articles and other content of team members
- Expand PR reach to find new touchpoints with stakeholders
- Define and execute best-in-class PR planning and long-term strategies with management
You should be
- 2-5 years of experience in journalism, content marketing or communication
- Passionate about writing, with proven editorial skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Interested in personal finance and home services touching upon everyday life
- Contacts in media is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French (native in at least one language, good understanding of the other language)
Apply today and share with your friends – don’t miss out!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “PR & Content Manager”