Content Manager for TopCompare.be | Brussels, Belgium
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products and managing their personal finances in an easy and quick way. We give the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency and countrywide mobile access to financial products.
We are growing rapidly since our launch in 2015, already being the no. 1 comparison platform in banking. Every year, we are helping over 1.5 million Belgians – and growing – save time and money.
TopCompare.be is part of CompareEuropeGroup, Europe’s leading financial comparison platform headquartered in London. Being part of this group, we are backed by EUR 20 million funding from amongst others, Nova Founders Capital, Ace&Company and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs such as Peter Thiel and Mark Pincus. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 150 partners in Europe, state-of-the-art technology and marketing platforms as well as strong management teams.
We are now looking for a Content Manager to ensure we develop our thought leader position in personal finance.
- Develop content around personal finance and home services, alone or supervising the content team
- Backed by basic research and, at times, number analysis
- Overseeing and ensuring an excellent quality level of the content created onsite (guides, news, etc.) and offsite (advertorial, newsletter, PR, etc.)
- Find executive, innovative ways of building a powerful brand and community around our mission to help people to make smarter choices about their money
Your goals will be to:
- Develop our thought leadership around personal finance and home services together with management, becoming thé one-stop-shop for information about money affairs
- Build partnerships of trust with key media and journalists/influencers
Skills and Requirements:
- 2-5 years of experience in journalism, content marketing or communication
- Passionate about writing, with proven editorial skills
- Expertise in/or affinity with personal finance and home services touching upon everyday life
(banking products such as home loans, savings and cards, but could also be insurance or telco and broader topics such as fintech)
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Contacts in media is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French (native in at least one language, a good understanding of the other language)
Apply today and share with your friends – don’t miss out!
Please send your CV at email@example.com with the subject line “Content Manager”