PR & Content Manager | Brussels, Belgium
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products. We aim to provide consumers the much-needed transparency and customization in a complex financial world.
We are looking for a PR Manager to play a key role in creating a thriving internet company helping thousands of Belgians to find the right product and save time and money!
TopCompare.be is part of CompareEuropeGroup which, in turn, is inserted in the largest financial comparison group worldwide with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. We help customers to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Our mission is to give the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products, and thereby saved our users over €100 million last year.
Though well-established with over €20 million in funding from Ace & Company, Pacific Century Group, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are fast growing, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
As the PR responsible for our Belgian company TopCompare.be, your goals will be to:
– Build and strengthen the company’s relationships with the press and other media
– Ensure quality of the content produced by yourself and the content team that you will supervise
– Build a powerful brand and communities around our mission to help people to make smarter choices about their money
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, hands on, able to take ownership and initiatives
– Extensive writing and research experience, ideally previous journalism position
– Network in Belgian press is a nice-to-have
– Personal finance knowledge and business acumen is a plus
– Fluent in spoken and written Dutch, French and English
What we offer
– A unique experience within an fast-paced fintech startup, backed by solid investors
– The opportunity to help build the number 1 comparison website in Belgium
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “PR & Content Manager”