PR & Communications Manager @Samlino.no | Oslo, Norway
Join our international team and be a part of one of the fastest growing start-up companies in the world!
Samlino.no is the leading comparison website for bank, insurance and telco products. We help consumers to save time and money by finding everyone just the right products and services. We give the power back to the consumers by creating transparency in the market as we make it possible to easily compare products online.
We are now looking for a highly ambitious and talented individual with a passion for communications & PR to our office in Oslo. The role focuses on all our internal and external communications, and includes planning and production of PR articles and relevant material, collaborating with media and doing in-depth analysis of market trends. In addition, you will be responsible for arranging various knowledge events on FinTech and other relevant topics within Bank, Insurance and Telco. You have at least three years of experience from PR, a media bureau or other applicable communication responsibilities. You know how to collaborate with reporters and know how media representatives work, and you have a keen sense of bringing new perspectives to the table. You will be reporting directly to the MD of Samlino.no and work closely with the marketing team, with whom you plan content and create new ideas.
You work well with different kind of people and do not hesitate to get directly in touch with journalists, service providers and media. Experience from working as a reporter or communications responsible in a large brand or company is an advantage for this role, but not a requirement.
Your job is to make Samlino.no seen and heard across all media. We want to create discussion and help Norwegians make good decisions regarding their own finances while simultaneously building awareness around our own brand.
Samlino.no is part of CompareEuropeGroup (www.compareeuropegroup.com) which has comparison websites in Finland (VertaaEnsin.fi), Portugal (ComparaJa.pt), Belgium (TopCompare.be) and Denmark (Samlino.dk). In August 2016, CompareEuropeGroup closed a funding round of EUR 20m from a list of prominent investors, incl. Lars Seier Christen (Co-founder, Saxobank), Thorleif Krarup (Former CEO, Nordea), Peter Thiel (co-founder PayPal and early investor in Facebook) alongside Nova Founders Capital and more.
Ensuring that Samlino.no becomes the leading expert on consumer topics within Bank, Insurance and Telco as well as getting all our content distributed across all media channels. The tasks include:
- Developing and driving communications/PR strategy proactively with our management team in Norway and cross Europe
- Producing interesting content for media and partners
- Contacting and developing close working relationships with the media
- Responsibility for publishing and distributing content
- Planning and managing content production and content calendar in collaboration with our marketing team
- Following news and market trends and creating relevant content and analysis based on this
- Arranging knowledge events on e.g. FinTech
- Developing content for all media platforms, both online, print, social, TV, radio, etc.
- Experience from communications, PR or similar
- Will to work very hard, in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Relevant education in Journalism, PR, or Communications
- Ability to do data driven analysis and draw conclusions from market trends
- Excellent written and spoken Norwegian, fluent English (written and spoken)
- A great team player with a natural desire of becoming the best
Start date: As soon as possible
Are you interested? Send a short CV and application as soon as possible to email@example.com
Applications will be received from 3rd of August until the position has been filled. For more information about the job or Samlino.no, please contact Managing Director, Kristoffer Gallefoss on +47 408 74 656 or firstname.lastname@example.org