Performance Marketing Intern | Lisbon, Portugal
CompareEuropeGroup is one of Europe’s fastest growing financial management platforms for insurance, banking, and telco products.
Headquartered in London, CompareEuropeGroup helps people across Europe save time and money and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, personal loans, credit cards, broadband subscriptions and other home services.
We are here to build the winning platform in our markets and most recently raised our Series A funding round from a suite of top-tier investors, including amongst others Nova Founders Capital, ACE & Company (investors in Uber, Pinterest, etc.), Peter Thiel (founder of PayPal), Mark Pincus (founder of Zynga), and others. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 50 partners in Europe and employs more than 100 people in six offices.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Europe as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Intern with a passion for entrepreneurship to join us for a 3-month internship and play a key role in creating a thriving internet company!
- Benchmark search digital channels across the industry
- Segment our customers and find insights on them
- Monitor and analyze the visual marketing performance
- Investigate and create new ads to be shown in our European ventures
- Set the standards on visual marketing for whole European ventures
Skills and requirements
- Business Administration / Management degree (top 10% student)
- Professional experience non-required
- Creative mindset, with analytical touch
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Great sense of ownership over your work
- Willingness to work what it takes to build the brand of the most promising start-up in Europe
- Great communicator with ability to influence difficult scenarios
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
What you can expect from us
- Join a fantastic team: work with senior management of the company and Group, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn: work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun: a challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the Group or at one of our ventures.
Starting date: as soon as possible