Performance Marketing Analyst | Lisbon, Portugal
CompareEuropeGroup is one of Europe’s fastest growing financial management platforms for insurance, banking, and telco products.
Headquartered in London, CompareEuropeGroup helps people across Europe save time and money and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, personal loans, credit cards, broadband subscriptions and other home services.
We are here to build the winning platform in our markets and most recently raised our Series A funding round from a suite of top-tier investors, including amongst others Nova Founders Capital, ACE & Company (investors in Uber, Pinterest, etc.), Peter Thiel (founder of PayPal), Mark Pincus (founder of Zynga), and others. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 50 partners in Europe and employs more than 100 people in six offices.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Europe as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
Your goals will be to
- Monitor and analyse the paid display marketing performance
- Grow CEG’s paid marketing and execute strategy
- Improve marketing processes, including auditing and reporting
- Manage diverse and cross-functional projects
- Benchmark CEG’s practices against competition
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Promote deeper insights on performance marketing through data analysis
- More extensive project delivery
- Demonstrate benchmarking & competitive intelligence capabilities
- More bandwidth on delivering new verticals/countries
- Cross-functional interaction with other business functions
You should be
- Business Adm./Engineering degree, among top 10% students
- Professional experience non-required, max. 1 year
- Highly analytical mind-set
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Great sense of ownership over his/her work
- Great communicator with ability to influence difficult scenarios
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
Starting date: as soon as possible