Marketing Director for TopCompare.be | Brussels, Belgium
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products and managing their personal finances in an easy and quick way. We give the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency and countrywide mobile access to financial products.
We are growing rapidly since our launch in 2015, already being the no. 1 comparison platform in banking. Every year, we are helping over 1.5 million Belgians – and growing – save time and money.
TopCompare.be is part of CompareEuropeGroup, Europe’s leading financial comparison platform headquartered in London. Being part of this group, we are backed by EUR 20 million funding from amongst others, Nova Founders Capital, Ace&Company and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs such as Peter Thiel and Mark Pincus. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 150 partners in Europe, state-of-the-art technology and marketing platforms as well as strong management teams.
We are now looking for a Marketing Director to play a key role in accelerating the growth of TopCompare.be and revolutionizing the financial industry.
Working closely with TopCompare.be management in Brussels, you will be responsible for overseeing marketing for TopCompare.be. You need an array of skills: marketing, operational and number-driven, and a great culture fit: team player, innovator, resilient under pressure, and ready to grow fast.
- Overseeing all aspects of marketing for TopCompare.be, with a focus on digital
- Defining and helping to execute an SEO strategy in order to make step changes in our online visibility
- Buying and managing digital marketing (SEM, affiliate, programmatic, etc.) and media in traditional marketing categories (TV, outdoor, etc.)
- Leading and inspiring the marketing team on the above aspects
- Developing creative ways to obtain brand exposure in a cost-efficient manner
Skills and Requirements
- 3 to 10 years of experience in digital marketing, either as a B2C marketing executive or in a marketing agency (360, media buying, performance management)
- First-hand expertise in SEO
- Experience in digital media buying and management
- Number-driven approach to grow the company in a cost-efficient manner
- A proven track record of working on own initiative and an instinctive “can-do” attitude, with a strong focus on delivering results
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French (native in at least one language, a good understanding of the other language)
Starting date: As soon as possible
Apply today and share with your friends – don’t miss out!
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Marketing Director”