Marketing Director for TopCompare.be | Brussels, Belgium
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products and managing their personal finances in an easy and quick way. We give the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency and countrywide mobile access to financial products.
We are growing rapidly since our launch in 2015, already being the no. 1 comparison platform in banking. Every year, we are helping over 1.5 million Belgians – and growing – save time and money.
TopCompare.be is part of CompareEuropeGroup, Europe’s leading financial comparison platform headquartered in London. Being part of this group, we are backed by EUR 20 million funding from amongst others, Nova Founders Capital, Ace & Company and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs such as Peter Thiel and Mark Pincus. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 150 partners in Europe, state-of-the-art technology and marketing platforms as well as strong management teams.
We are now looking for a Marketing Director to play a key role in accelerating the growth of TopCompare.be and revolutionizing the financial industry.
Working closely with TopCompare.be management out of Brussels, you will be responsible for overseeing marketing for TopCompare.be. You need an array of skills – marketing, operational, number-driven and creative – and a great culture fit: team player, innovator, resilient under pressure, and ready to grow fast.
- Overseeing all aspects of marketing for TopCompare.be, with a focus on digital
- Formulating marketing strategy in accordance with the broader company strategy
- Executing the marketing strategy
- Supervising and buying digital marketing (SEM, affiliate, programmatic, etc.) and media in traditional marketing categories (TV, outdoor, etc.)
- Negotiating new marketing partnerships to drive additional traffic and conversions
- Helping to define an SEO strategy in order to make step changes in our online visibility
- Leading and inspiring the performance and content marketing team on the above aspects
- Developing creative ways to obtain brand exposure in a cost-efficient manner
Skills and Requirements
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, either as a B2C marketing executive or in a marketing agency (360, media buying, creative, corporate communication)
- Experience in media buying, most importantly digital and traditional as a nice-to-have
- Excellent negotiation and verbal communication skill
- Insatiable drive to improve the status quo
- A proven track record of working on own initiative and an instinctive “can-do” attitude, with a strong focus on delivering results
- High attention to detail to ensure nothing is overlooked and every little detail is thought about and executed perfectly
- Fluent in Dutch and/or French (native in at least one language, good understanding of the other language)
Starting date: As soon as possible
Please send us your CV, examples of your best achievements or anything else that demonstrates your interest and ability to email@example.com with subject line “Marketing Director”