Junior Content Marketer for Belgium | Lisbon, Portugal
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products. We aim to provide consumers the much-needed transparency and customization in a complex financial world.
We have successfully launched in 2015 and are looking for ambitious and smart talent to join our team!
TopCompare.be is part of CompareGlobalGroup, the largest financial comparison group worldwide with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. We saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with more than EUR 20 million in funding from Ace & Company, Pacific Century Group, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
With a passion for writing and marketing, our Content Marketer will essentially be responsible for creating great content for TopCompare.be as well as its different social media channels.
Your goals will be to
- Build a powerful brand by creating and positioning top quality onsite and offsite content
- Grow a community around the brand that both appreciates and contributes to our platforms, revolving around personal finance and saving money
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Publisher outreach and relations
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Develop PR content backed by research and basic financial analyses
- Supervise, structure and review PR articles and other content of team members
- Expand PR reach to find new touchpoints with stakeholders
- Define and execute best-in-class PR planning and long-term strategies with management
You should be
- Organized and structured, eye for detail and quality, strong communicator, team player, innovative, ambitious, ready to take responsibility for your own results
- Proven written and editorial skills
- Strong interest in digital marketing, experience with managing multiple digital content formats and channels
- Fluent in French and/or Dutch, and English (written and orally)
- 2 to 5 years of academic background within communication, marketing, journalism, translation, languages or business
What you can expect from us
- Join a fantastic team: work with the top management of the company, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn: work and learn with a team with a proven track-record of building successful Internet companies.
- Have fun: a challenging, fun and international working environment.
- Grow: great opportunities for further career advancements, either within TopCompare.be or the group.
Start date: as soon as possible.
For more information, please visit: www.topcompare.be or www.compareeuropegroup.com
To apply please send us your resume to email@example.com with subject line “Junior Content Marketer”