Integration Developer | Lisbon, Portugal
CompareEuropeGroup is Europe’s fastest growing financial management platform for insurance, banking and telco product.
Headquartered in London, CompareEuropeGroup helps people across Europe save time and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, personal loans, credit cards, broadband subscriptions and other home services.
We are here to build the winning platform in our markets and most recently we raised our Series A funding round from a suite of top-tier investors, including amongst others Nova Founders Capital, ACE & Company (investors in Uber, Pinterest, etc.), Peter Thiel (founder of PayPal), Mark Pincus (founder of Zynga), and more. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 50 partners in Europe and employs more than 100 people in six offices.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Europe as we are revolutionizing the financial industry through technology.
- Integrate CompareEuropeGroup’s platforms with those of our providers, to ensure a smooth user journey and an efficient exchange of information with our partners
- Provide expertise in the development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
- Interact with our partners to assess how to best integrate the CEG platform with theirs
- Problem solve on the user journeys with the help of the local CEG team
- Assess API specifications from our partners
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient codes
- Ensure designs are compliant with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Skills and Requirements:
- A web developer with 2+ years of hands-on Software Development experience
- Experienced in developing web applications using Java/Spring (Groovy and JS a plus)
- Excited by finding creative ways to connect exotic systems
- Familiar with and interested in workflow and API integrations (Mule or ESB experience is a plus)
- Some project management experience is a plus
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken); knowledge of Portuguese, French, Dutch, Finnish, Danish or Norwegian is a plus
- Hold an EU passport
Starting date: As soon as possible
Please send us your resumé, examples of your best achievements or anything else that demonstrates your interest and ability.