We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Head of SEO | Various Locations
We are looking forward to receiving your application for this position across our regional Headquarters in Hong Kong, London, Lisbon and Mexico City.
CompareGlobalGroup is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with over $60 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Ace & Company, Jardines, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
Your goals will be to
- Improve the organic rankings of CompareGlobalGroup’s websites in order to increase volume and quality of organic
- Build and manage a truly international SEO team, putting in place best practices
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Coach existing staff of +20 international colleagues, and grow the team over time to +100 colleagues
- Set targets and manage performance through quantitative and qualitative KPIs
- Develop and share best practices across teams, also leveraging CompareGlobalGroup’s international platform
- Build new marketing capabilities to be ahead of market trends
- Manage both on and offsite SEO (e.g., blog, link building)
You should be
- Experienced (+6-8 years) in SEO, preferably with a sound IT knowledge
- Experienced in large scale e-commerce or other transaction-based websites
- A colleague with a high sense of urgency and ability to define and meet tight deadlines
- Proactive, detailed, strong on analytics and very structured
- Able to build and manage an international team
- Entrepreneurial, and have a hands-on approach
- Embrace change and like flexible environments
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
To apply please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Head of SEO”