We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Head of Credit | Lisbon, Portugal
At ComparaJa.pt, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products. We aim to provide consumers with the much-needed transparency and customization in a complex financial world.
We have successfully launched in 2015 and are looking for ambitious and smart talent to join our team! We are looking for a Head of Credit with a passion for entrepreneurship to join us and play a key role in creating a thriving internet company helping thousands of Portuguese to save time and money!
ComparaJa.pt is part of CompareGlobalGroup, the largest financial comparison group worldwide with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms, we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with more than EUR 20 million in funding from Ace & Company, Pacific Century Group, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
As the Head of Credit for ComparaJa.pt, your goals will be to:
- Help consumers find the best consumer credit product for their needs
- Support quality of website content and develop our website around consumer credit
- Drive performance of Portugal’s consumer credit sales and advisory team, via phone in the first place
- Assure quality of consumer credit expertise within the sales and advisory team
To achieve your goals with us you will:
- Actively contribute to developing the website around consumer credit, working closely together with the Managing Directors and the IT team
- Take a leading role in consumer credit sales, by advising consumers over the phone yourself and show the way for the sales agents
- Train, coach and supervise the sales and advisory team, in order to ensure excellent product knowledge and optimal customer experience
- Deepen your product knowledge in consumer credit and take the opportunity to learn about other products across banking and insurance
- Run market research and data analysis on consumer credit
For this position you should be:
- Be experienced (at least 12 months) as an agent in consumer credit sales or brokerage in direct contact with the client in the past 6 years
- Have a high school diploma
- Be organised and structured with strong communication skills
- Love building rapport with our customers and establish which products are of interest to them
- Look to work in a fun, highly dynamic and international environment
- Be a fluent speaker in Portuguese
To apply please send us your resume at email@example.com with subject line “Head of Credit”
You can also read more about our Group on www.CompareEuropeGroup.com