Digital Visual Designer | Lisbon, Portugal
CompareEuropeGroup is one of Europe’s fastest growing financial management platforms for insurance, banking, and telco products.
Headquartered in London, CompareEuropeGroup helps people across Europe save time and money and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, personal loans, credit cards, broadband subscriptions and other home services.
We are here to build the winning platform in our markets and most recently raised our Series A funding round from a suite of top-tier investors, including amongst others Nova Founders Capital, ACE & Company (investors in Uber, Pinterest, etc.), Peter Thiel (founder of PayPal), Mark Pincus (founder of Zynga), and others. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 50 partners in Europe and employs more than 100 people in six offices.
We are growing and looking for a talented Visual Designer to work out from our office in Lisbon! This role collaborates with our Marketing team to design internal facing work across a variety of mediums. This role demands an ability to manage multiple priorities, from landing pages to google display banners. Your work will have direct impact across the organization and directly to our users.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Europe as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
- Generate clear ideas and roadmaps, developing concepts of creative materials beginning to end
- Refined understanding of typography, iconography and visual hierarchy
- Translate business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually appealing, easy to use/understand, and emotionally engaging
- Rapid prototyping for visual proposals under tight deadlines
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards and trends in visual design field
- Ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience
- Work collaboratively with a multi-disciplined team of designers, marketers and engineers. But also a self-starter who is able to take initiative and work self-responsible
- 1+ year of working as a Digital Visual Designer, ideally from startup or digital creative agency
- Previous experience in the end-to-end design process
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver proposals in a short time
- Team player that recognises effort is a part of a bigger picture. But also self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment
- Good verbal and written communication in English / Portuguese
Starting date: As soon as possible
Please send your resume, portfolio and a brief explanation of why you feel you’re right for this position to email@example.com
Include the subject line “Digital Visual Designer” with your submission.