We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Content Marketer | Various Countries
We are looking forward to receiving your application for this position covering all our markets globally including Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Belgium, Portugal and Mexico.
CompareGlobalGroup is the largest financial comparison group with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. Giving the power back to the consumer by increasing financial education, market transparency, and easy access to financial products is our mission, and we saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with over $60 million in funding from Goldman Sachs, Ace & Company, Jardines, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
Your goals will be to
- Build a powerful brand
- Grow a community around the brand that both appreciates and contributes to our platforms, revolving around personal finance and saving money
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Create media and marketing partnerships
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Promote our brand name and concept to achieve maximum organic exposure online
- Be responsible for creating great content via extensive research into the market trend and products
- Be creating and positioning top quality onsite and offsite content
- Understand the different social media channels and their importance
- Work in a challenging, fun and international working environment.
You should be
- Organized and structured, eye for detail and quality, strong communicator, team player, innovative, ambitious, ready to take responsibility for your own results
- Proven written and editorial skills
- Strong interest in digital marketing, experience with managing multiple digital content formats and channels
- 1 to 5 years of academic background within communication, marketing, journalism, translation, languages or business.
To apply please send us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Content Marketer”