We offer unique career opportunities to build the world’s fastest-growing financial platform
Content Marketer for Denmark | Lisbon
CompareEuropeGroup is one of Europe’s fastest growing financial management platforms for insurance, banking, and telco products.
Headquartered in London, CompareEuropeGroup helps people across Europe save time and money and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, personal loans, credit cards, broadband subscriptions and other home services.
We are here to build the winning platform in our markets and most recently raised our Series A funding round from a suite of top-tier investors, including amongst others Nova Founders Capital, ACE & Company (investors in Uber, Pinterest, etc.), Peter Thiel (founder of PayPal), Mark Pincus (founder of Zynga), and others. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 50 partners in Europe and employs more than 100 people in six offices.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Europe as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
Your goals will be to
- Build a powerful brand
- Grow a community around the brand that both appreciates and contributes to our platforms, revolving around personal finance and saving money
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Create media and marketing partnerships
To achieve your goals with us you will
- Promote our brand name and concept to achieve maximum organic exposure online
- Be responsible for creating great content via extensive research into the market trend and products
- Be creating and positioning top quality onsite and offsite content
- Understand the different social media channels and their importance
- Work in a challenging, fun and international working environment.
You should be
- Organized and structured, eye for detail and quality, strong communicator, team player, innovative, ambitious, ready to take responsibility for your own results
- Proven written and editorial skills
- Strong interest in digital marketing, experience with managing multiple digital content formats and channels
- 1 to 5 years of academic background within communication, marketing, journalism, translation, languages or business.
- Fluent in Danish and English (written and orally)
- EU passport holder, or owner of a Portuguese work visa
To apply please send us your resume on email@example.com with subject line “Content Marketer”