Business Intelligence Analyst | Lisbon, Portugal
CompareEuropeGroup is one of Europe’s fastest growing financial management platforms for insurance, banking, and telco products.
Headquartered in London, CompareEuropeGroup helps people across Europe save time and money and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, personal loans, credit cards, broadband subscriptions and other home services.
We are here to build the winning platform in our markets and most recently raised our Series A funding round from a suite of top-tier investors, including amongst others Nova Founders Capital, ACE & Company (investors in Uber, Pinterest, etc.), Peter Thiel (founder of PayPal), Mark Pincus (founder of Zynga), and others. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 50 partners in Europe and employs more than 100 people in six offices.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Europe as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
You will be responsible for building and managing all CompareEuropeGroup’s reporting, tracking and insights capabilities, together with providing support in the financial framework of CompareEuropeGroup. This role is key in building a great company that makes the right decisions based on data. In order to do this, you need an array of skills – you are strong technically, comfortable with numbers, resourceful with an insatiable drive to push things forward and to grow fast.
Your tasks will be to
- Strengthen the business intelligence foundations within CompareEuropeGroup
- Coordinate with country business analysts and other stakeholders
- Support all business functions in their reporting, tracking and insights needs
- Provide support in the financial management of our companies across Europe
What we can expect from you
- Engineering/Management degree, top 10% student
- Basic scripting/coding skills
- 2-3 year professional experience preferred but not a must
- Highly analytical mindset and outstanding attention to detail
- Great sense of ownership over your work
- Strong communication skills with an ability to influence difficult scenarios
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
What you can expect from us
- Join a fantastic team: work with senior management of the company and the Group, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn: work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun: a challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the Group or at one of our ventures.
- Competitive remuneration package with performance-based further growth
Start date: as soon as possible
To apply please send us your resume to email@example.com with subject line “Business Intelligence and Finance Analyst”.
You can also read more about our Group on www.CompareEuropeGroup.com