Business Analyst | Brussels, Belgium
At TopCompare.be, we want to help people make the smartest financial decisions by comparing financial products. We aim to provide consumers the much-needed transparency and customization in a complex financial world.
We have successfully launched in 2015 and are looking for ambitious and smart talent to join our team!
TopCompare.be is part of CompareGlobalGroup, the largest financial comparison group worldwide with a presence in +13 markets across Asia, Europe and Latin America. Through our platforms we help millions of customers every month to easily compare rates and services of insurance, banking, telco and other home services providers. We saved our users over $100 million last year.
Though well-established with more than EUR 20 million in funding from Ace & Company, Pacific Century Group, Nova Founders Capital, Peter Thiel, Mark Pincus et al., we are agile and fast growing, adding new team members daily, categories weekly and markets monthly, and are looking for YOU to join our highly dynamic and international team of entrepreneurs.
We are looking for a Business Analyst with a passion for entrepreneurship to join us for and play a key role in creating a thriving internet company helping thousands of Belgians to save time and money!
Your tasks will be to
- Own the data and analytics for the business
- Support the country management with insights and analyses
- Contribute to new product launches, in both thinking and execution
What we can expect from you
- Hold a degree in Engineering, Economics, Management, Finance or any other similar degree (top 20% student)
- Have 1-3 years of professional experience in consulting or other positions with a strong analytical focus
- Have a highly analytical mindset and outstanding attention to detail
- Have a great sense of ownership over your work
- Be proficient in Excel; knowledge of Google Analytics and PowerPoint skills are a nice to have
- Have Scripting skills
- Be fluent in Dutch and/or French and English (written and orally)
What you can expect from us
- Join a fantastic team: work with senior management of the company and the Group, with backgrounds from leading consulting, banking and start-up companies.
- Learn: work with a team with a proven track-record of building successful internet companies.
- Have fun: a challenging, fun and international environment
- Grow: great opportunities for further career advancements, either within the Group or at one of our ventures.
- Competitive remuneration package with performance-based further growth
Start date: as soon as possible.