Automation QA Engineer | Lisbon, Portugal
CompareEuropeGroup is one of Europe’s fastest growing financial management platforms for insurance, banking, and telco products.
Headquartered in London, CompareEuropeGroup helps people across Europe save time and money and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for insurance, personal loans, credit cards, broadband subscriptions and other home services.
We are here to build the winning platform in our markets and most recently raised our Series A funding round from a suite of top-tier investors, including amongst others Nova Founders Capital, ACE & Company (investors in Uber, Pinterest, etc.), Peter Thiel (founder of PayPal), Mark Pincus (founder of Zynga), and others. The group has been able to establish a strong market position with over 50 partners in Europe and employs more than 100 people in six offices.
Join one of the fastest growing, young enterprises in Europe as we revolutionize the financial industry through technology.
We are looking for an outstanding Automation QA Engineer to be responsible for developing well designed automation frameworks and test scripts. You will automate our functional test cases into automated test scripts which would help accelerate testing efforts.
- Prepare a well-designed automation framework.
- Understanding automation requirement for different projects and write well designed test scripts by using best software testing practices.
- Running and maintaining the test scripts from time to time as and when required.
- Leading a team for test automation.
- Removing or scaling test automation risks
- 3-5 years of proven experience in Automation testing.
- Strong hands on experience with Selenium / QTP / UFT / TestComplete / GUI Automation Testing
- Proven understanding of Software testing life cycle.
- Proven understanding of SDLC.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology.
- Familiarity with any defect tracking tool like JIRA is desired.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse testing technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or related field
Number of available vacancies: 1